What is CoachSeattle’s fee structure?
- 30-minute, 45-minute and 60-minute session ($70, $100, $120)
- $300 for an EQ Assessment and debrief
- $300 for an Emergenetics Assessment and debrief
- $1500 for an Emergenetics team building workshop (6 hours; 10 people max; assessment is not included)
- Customized team building workshop
- A fixed-term commitment/contract is not required
How do CoachSeattle coaches work with clients?
- We work with you to broaden your perspective and see new possibilities (Vertical Development)
- You are empowered to take actions and accountability to reach your goals
- Personal growth work is a part of the work towards business/career development
- Assessments are used to facilitate self-awareness and enhance communication skills
- Team building facilitation is conducted through both workshops and assessments
- Watch Atul Gawande’s Ted talk on coaching https://bit.ly/2U71hdF