It’s not easy for us to cope with the stress of COVID in the last 2 years. Now, we are facing Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the possibility of nuclear war.
How are you doing? Do you believe you can be resilient regardless of the circumstances?
Based on research, resilience can be learned, by anybody, at any time. Particularly, the growth in the following 5 dimensions has the most impact.
- Cognitive Agility: the extent to which we adapt and shift our thought processes
- Emotional Regulation: the extent to which we regulate our emotions to stay calm
- Self-Compassion: how compassionate we are with ourselves
- Optimism: hopefulness and confidence about the future
- Self-Efficacy: the extent to which we feel we have control over our lives
Tomorrow, I am starting to lead a group coaching at Betterup on the topic of Building Resilience. Can’t wait to learn and grow with my group in the next 6 weeks.